PapeMim

 Sorry for the lack of stuff, I've been busy with commissions and this 3D after that, but I have no real excuse for uploading more content. I will try harder in the future.

As an apology of sorts, I have this, I didn't spend all this time scratching my balls.



This is a low poly version of Madam Mim. Now this by itself is not much, but I've ported it to Pepakura Designer, so now anyone can print their own Mim.

I spent too much time in the body to have it hidden so there are two versions, with and WITHOUT clothes. Basically, you can decide to keep her clothes off, it's a different piece she wears on top of her naked model.



I understand this won't be everyone's cup of tea, papercraft is a high patience craft and even if I reduced the details in several places (the nipples are just cubes!) this is far from an entry level model, but I hope still, someone enjoys this.

PepaMim

You're gonna need Pepakura Designer to view the file, you can get it from HERE. After installation and starting it, you may want to to switch to "Viewer mode", since is less visually complicated than the "Designer mode".



Happy Holydays.

Comments

Popular Posts